FaxMate® supports Local Number Portability. Keep your existing fax number and use it with FaxMate® - no need to change fax numbers and no need to reprint business stationary.
Local Number Portability
There are a few considerations to porting a local number:
1) Before submitting a port request, you must have an active FaxMate® account - we cannot port numbers before setting up an account.
2) Any number that you wish to port must be an active service with your current Telco with NO additional or dependant services attached. ADSL, Eftpos, Alarm systems and any other services attached to that line all need to be removed prior to submitting a porting request,
3) A completed Local Number Porting Authority Form is required before we can commence the porting process.
4) An $85 Porting Submission fee applies
5) A $65 Porting rejection fee applies if a port request is rejected based on a client supplying wrong information
If you have any questions regarding Local Number Portability, please call us on 1300 76 4455.
Local Number Portability is subject to the Faxmate® Number Porting Terms and Conditions.